About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Monday 19 April 2010

Your shiny and new. He's just playing you.

I wish I was back in the circle of mountains and I could lie on the floor and watch pretty moon in the sky during the day. But Im not there anymore so...
I dont know if this is normal or because I only ate a small muffin and a pack of pom bears yesterday but I feel like vomming... Normal people don't WANT to throw up??

*after about 20 or so minutes*

I forgot to publish this post and went away and had lunch and remembered and have come back.
I will go again but I had to say this: Russell Howard's good news... THATS HILARIOUS !!
well he's insulting the royal family but...
"I bet Phillips in the back saying "I've got fuzzy wuzzy!! Look I've got fuzzy wuzzy. I've got Fuzzy Wuzzy!! What have you got Harry??"
"Ive got gangular" "but the letters aren't there!! The letters aren't there!!" "No Im just saying Ive got gangular" "eeee easy off ginge the grand nationals are on"

Russell Howard rocks my socks... my...cotton socks ;P
ahahahaaa may write more quotes later... just cause he cracks me up on live television ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment