About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Thursday 22 April 2010

I am not mud that you can walk all over.

She/He said WHAT ?? ='O
Don't you just HATE it when people are trusted with certain things in life and they just BETRAY you to their friends.
Don't you dare even talk to me.
I do not really feel like crying buckets for YOU.
IDIOTS.
You make me fume.

Forgoodnessake GET OVER YOURSELF and GROW UP.
Im over it. Im over it. IM. OVER. IT.
lETMEGETAWAYFROMALLOFTHISHURTNOW?
Your horrible. Truly horrible. Leave me the hell alone.
Dont start your stupid rumours about us/me.
Dont tell people Im sending you hateful texts- Im not.
"you should be a true friend to her"
If thats how your gonna play it, be a true friend to me just ONCE. JUST ONCE-thats all I ask.
Why dont you swallow the rubbish you come out with.
See how you believe it then.
I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS ANYMORE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
If your gonna be nice and kind and CLEVER JUST THIS ONCE I will let you speak to me. But I swear, you dont cut this kind of rubbish out I WILL throat punch you.
Worst thing is- I KNOW I WONT REGRET IT UNTIL LATER!!
And Dont send anyone to tell me Im being a cow. Again.
You know how rubbish *she* is at keeping secrets.
You knew she'd tell me. She called me as soon as I got home about the secret YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME AS A GOOD FRIEND WOULD HAVE DONE.
But nnoooo. You couldnt have made me hurt just a little LESS.
Im really hurt by you and your stupid attention seeking games.
You dont treat anyone like they are actually living breathing emotional human beings. We are not mud you can walk all over.
Do us a favour and dont return- life is less bitchy without you.
No one ended up crying today and you werent there.
THERES A CORRELATION!!

As for you Mr. What are you doing telling people what I told you in STRICT confidence??
I told you not to tell anyone- so you tell the one person with a mouth like a toilet. If he gets backed up with anything else you tell him- he will flood and tell everyone in the place we call EARTH. Dont be an idiot.
Think about how much this will hurt me if everyone knows. I dont have a clue what this is but its confusing and your not giving me any chance to think things through. For goodnesssake if you dont stop telling people stuff you will lose every chance of moving forwards.
But PLEASE just keep it between us for now and keep your MOUTH SHUT. This could not be worth telling anyone now. Nothing has happened and the way your going you will get more than a burned man on paper.

Excuse me. My puppy is sitting in his litter box wanting to go to sleep. He has the right idea. You've (plural) made me hurt and I need to think things through. GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment