About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

"No excuses, don't ask why, its just a break down happens all the time, get out of my face don't even try..."

I like listening to Ashlee Simpson.
She has some awesome tracks on her cds... which Im proud to own...

***

Apparently if Im talking to someone I dont usually shut up.
I do.
I stare blankly into space until something about the thing that Im thinking about changes.
Always.

***

I hate it when you think you might fall for someone... when your with someone. I enjoy not being cyber-stalked.
-People need to stop being super attractive.

***

I dont feel brilliantly... Not today. Not right now.
I feel like vom-ing.
I feel rather depressive right now.
Im depressing HIM.
Mr I-am-friends-with-the-scary-goth-chicks.
oh dear.

***

I love MLIA... and such.
Im such a freak sometimes.
I worry myself.
ooooohhhhhhhhhh dddeeeeaaaarrrrrsssss
perhaps its cause Im so shmexy... ugh... or not...

***

I dislike homework and relationships that suck with a angry passion.
Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment