About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

I forgot to ask about the person I would run to...

I'm not a robot you can just controll.
I will not be who you MAKE me.
Don't tell me what to feel because I will go the other way.
I should love you but I want to hate you.
Go away.
Dont tell him to not love me.
I want to love him. Your time has been.
I just want to know if you'd remember me- On my birthday.
I doubt you would remember me.
I'm just the girl you were going out with.
I'm going to end up with no one.
Your going to chase him away.
Then you'll think something stupid like I was happy he was gone.
I would NEVER be happy if he left me.
I have no idea what he feels about me right now.
You just left.
I'm in such a turmoil.
You just left.
You left everyone to clean up your mess.
I refuse to be trapped under your thumb.
Do not even DARE to make me your puppet.
I asked you if you'd hurt me if I ran to someone else.
YOU DAMN SAID NO.

I forgot to ask about the person I would run to...

I'm sorry for getting you into this.
Your the last person I would EVER drag into this.
You mean so much to me.
I'm so sorry.
You can trick everyone into thinking you dont like me.
Please dont trick yourself.
Trick anyone else just dont fall for it.

*he appears at my door*

Embarrassing.
Nice hugs. Must we always run away from each other ??

No comments:

Post a Comment