About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Monday 19 April 2010

Playlist no. 1

"...Your face is pasty, 'cause you've gone and got so wasted, what a surprise, dont want to look at your face cause its making me sick..." Foundations- Kate Nash

"Oh its not fair and its really not okay, its really not okay, its really not okay..." Not Fair- Lilly Allen

"Your nothing but a womanizer. Maybe if we both lived in a different world, it would be all good and maybe I could be your girl. But I cant 'cause we don't." Womanizer- Britney Spears

"I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly. Its hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when Im asleep, because my dreams are bursting at the seams" Fireflies- Owl City

"Late night, waiting by the phone, tonight waiting for an answer, heart beat drumming double time, I need one more chance to be near you, still hanging on for what cant help opperate, fired up, wont eat and I wont sleep for you, yeahhhhh, wont rest till I get through, cause Im holding out for you am I the only one whos insane?" My Delirium- Ladyhawke

"Hotter than heaven and sweeter than hell" Drumming song- Florence and the machine

"Im vulnerable, Im vulnerable, I am not a robot. Your lovable." I am not a robot- Marina and the diamonds

"I could be chasing but my time would be wasting, they got nothing on you..." Nothin' on you- B.o.B

"In the morning air, london's sunrise. Everything becomes so clear. I think you are beautiful." Just One Second- London Elektricity

"Looking around, everything I see, it seems to lose its colour, Don't know whats become of me, barely alive, how did I survive, one day just like the other, I'm sick of this routine" Machine- Marie Digby

"I was standing there with those open arms..." I'm not mad- Alex Gardner

"Really dont like your point of view, you'll never change... bring out the best in me... satisfy my needs... you'll wind up next to me" Skinny Genes- Eliza Doolittle

"You think you can get away with it... There will be no one left... it was your dream to be like us..." Rock Star- N.E.R.D.

"I was just frontin', you know I want'cha..." Frontin'- Pharrell Williams feat Jay-Z

"Trying to keep my eyes closed, Trying to keep it like it was before, the times we never even thought to speak, I don't wanna tell you what it is... Got me thinking just too much... Memories just keep ringing bells" 1 Thing- Amerie

"Wait a minute, hey, Said baby, I love the way you hold me, and you touch me like you know me, see I dont want no body else..." Take Control- Amerie

and now just gonna listen to some of them again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment