About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Saturday 17 April 2010

Shot gun

Firstly- Hi
Secondly- I would smile but my facepack will crack...
Thirdly- Staring blankly at a computer screen is not advised.
Fourthly- I like full stops.
Fifthly- Is that how you spell it ?? eeerrrr is a good noise
Sixthly- I dont know if I should've made the above one, two...
Seventhly- I'm with a friend- She says hi... (she thinks Im mental...)
Eighthly- My friend is mental too
Ninethly- I have a boyfriend who gets along with me BECAUSE Im a little cooky
Tenthly- You can't trust someone who thinks your crazy...
Eleventhly- Does that mean my BF/BFF cant trust me or likewise ??
Twelvethly- Is twelvethly a word ??
Thirteenthly- Is Eleventhly a word ??
Fourteenthly- Smiling without moving your face because your facepack WILL crack is painful...
Fifteenthly- I had to ask if I could pee earlier today.
Sixteenthly- IT JUST AUTOSAVED !!
Seventeenthly- I think I rreeaallyy gotta go pee...
Eighteenthly- I have issues with spelling Eight...
Nineteenthly- I have to reach 2o before I will allow myself to run off and pee...
Twentythly- Now I know thats not a word...
Lastly- bbbyyyeee xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment