About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Friday 23 April 2010

Surely that should hurt ?

He keeps getting me to smile... Its lovely that he cares enough to but... I dont feel like smiling.
I feel like sulking. Cause I was busy working on drawing his dragon and burnt Hitler and myself on a rock beside a Dragon, that I didnt go on facebook...
I ask my BFF to come round and help me glue things to the piece of paper (WHICH HE LEFT BEHIND ='( How ruuddee )
Anyways, she came along, the doorbell went and I ran for the door... and into it...
I have a purple bruise now appearing and its only been 3 or so hours...
Anyways... I let her in and she hugs me for a little while and Im like "are you okay?"
and shes like "Im fine, how are YOU doing since I heard about you and ....?"
"What happened between me and him?"
"your not going out anymore"
"no one told me!!"
"oh... well he did say that it was an accident..."
But what Im thinking is... How can you accidentally break up with someone?
and I wish people would stop asking how I am.
Im fine- It should hurt but it doesnt. At ALL.
Well... maybe a little bit but after all everyone found out WAAYY before I did !!
Anyways.
He sent me an email saying he doesnt love me... Next blog methinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment