About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Wednesday 9 March 2011

I'm done... For a bit...

Just finished writing up loadddsss of my Latin.
About 18 blog posts with Latin in...
Eurgh! so much to know and quote from heart...
Mock tomorrow on everything... I get stress sick so easily.
Hey- prove to me its easy- learn all the Latin I have and then be unstressed... :L
I need to remember PEEL:
  • Point
  • Evidence
  • Explanation
  • Link back to the question
Yup, that's right... you have to use PEEL in everything... stupid literature...
Stupid me for enjoying literature so much...
Gosh there is just no winning with me =)
...umm... I wonder if I have to do background Latin too... oh man I really hope not...
I'ma die =/

Cheers to being done with typing up latin for a bit (y)

No comments:

Post a Comment