About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Monday 27 December 2010

Inception.

I don't actually understand how people had difficulty understanding Inception.
I just watched it for the second time and woah! I love it!
Stuff to do with subconscious and conscious mind is intriguing to say the least!
I also love the soundtrack.
Its so haunting and yet so equally uplifting.
My favourite would probably be "Dream is collapsing" or "Dream within a dream" because its similar =)

Heres links to good versions of the songs:

Or if you want to listen to all of them here's a playlist:


But its definately a soundtrack to listen to.
DEFINATELY... Mmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment