About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Depression

Kayleigh's face. Says. It. All.
Muahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa..
Cry Kayleigh... CRY!!
I feel really bad for encouraging her to cry...

Me: "we need more black on the left"
Kayleigh: "no... the right"
Me: "my left, your right"
Kayleigh: *shifty eyes*

K: Its not changed!!
M: you look slightly more scary... =|

M: GET IN THE CORNER!!!
K: GET IN YOUR CORNER!!!

K: Corner! Lights off!
M: (ooerr?)

I love how we redid her make-up after ruining her realistic looking crying, and made it look scarier. Not so much the crying look anymore...

M: Its 8... I wish I ate...

M: I like the ones where you've got hands
K: Me too
M: Sometimes
K: In addition, I can't strangle myself.

She's gone and I'm left alone with eye make up and water...

No comments:

Post a Comment