About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Wednesday 17 November 2010

RH

"THAT is NOT natural. That is the result of drinking heroine and fairy liquid!"

"Is that not Popeye's sex face?"

Loving Russell Howard in HD ;P
Plus his old lady impressions are getting better- it's like a fine art... You go Beatrice!!

"'NASA scientists plan to send pensioners to mars' look at the reason why 'to save on the cost of bringing them back' they'll have trick them onto the shuttle 'this doesn't look like Butlins'... Shuttle full of pensioners can you imagine the smell? Andrew Neil certainly can 'Mmm boiled cabbage Mmm cough sweets'"

"I don't see what the fuss it about I've been living like it's star wars for years. I walk around in my pyjamas and I get off with my sister. I'm joking... I don't wear pyjamas. Aw That was the worst noise ever as I just did that joke I just heard 'aw' just somebody holding up pyjamas 'well these are wasted aren't they?'... whilst tonging my sister... whilst laughing at a pair of pyjamas that I will NEVER wear"


"do you know what I like do in the silence of a lift, just say out loud 'Im not wearing socks' it gets rid of the silence and you've got the lift to yourself"

"Denim diapers? What is this? Pimp my nappy?... That is every single shade of wrong... He looks like a tiny French exchange student... I say make them fun for parents why not put, I don't know, a picture of Piers Morgan on the inside, wouldn't that be great? ''it's all over his face, I've never been so proud of my boy'" BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment