About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Sunday 27 June 2010

"THERE'S ONLY HIM IN THE PHOTOS!!"

Sometimes I feel like I've been photo shopped out of life...
Not included...
Just cut out and replaced by dead space

"I never got to say goodbye"
That wasn't what hurt... It was that I missed who I thought he was...
Ahahaha and now your gone...
I want to send you a letter... Telling you where you went wwrroonngg...
little bit too mean ??
ohh weeeelll

Feeling a little bit mischievous today...
I feel like bathing in flower petalled water...
Like sitting out in the sun until I burn...
Like flying...
Like going on an adventure...
Cba to leave the house...
Work to do...

I am massively crushing now on a band...
They're so so luscious...
mmmmmmm gorgeous...
My ears are filled with the sweet honey golden music...
My mouth has a lemon hard boiled sweet taste in it...
My hands are clammy from the air's heat...
My eyes are tired but filled with vibrant colours...
My nose is clear of any smell...
My body aches to be lifted...
My legs ache to walk and to not stop...
My arms long to wave in the air...
My mind desires for the songs to repeat always in my mind...

As I said... mmmmmmmm llluuussshhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment