About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Sunday 27 June 2010

OHH oh oh INVINCIBLE NA NA NA NA NAaAA

Negligance causes accidents...
Explains why your blood, bones and flesh =)

Suuchhhaaa diccckk
Sucker I wear high heels bigger than yours

I think maybe you should leave town...
Or the entirity of England...

OOOOOO methinks you should go to Wales ;P

Leave your home.
Leave your girl behind- or take her with you.
(I'll let you in on a secret- £v"3ywuunn H@7£ssss Y811!!)
and your beau ;)

No one wants you here.
Go to a place where only polar bears can hate you.
Go annoy some cowboys.

Im curious to see how long you would last.
...Tumbleweed could defeat you dude...

You think Im such an artificial girl.
You have no idea how much of a surviver I am.

I wanna go dance with the green screen carpet people...
Ahahahaaa
soooooo lluuusssshhhhhh

Word of the day: Lush
Feeling of the day: Mischevious
Song of the day: Do What You Want

PEACE OUT SUUCCKKKEEEERRRSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment