About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Saturday 22 October 2011

YOU ARE HIM? Wait... NO!

So pretty much the guy in one of my classes that reminds me constantly of my stepdad, is becoming less and less like him and I'm relieved!! It used to make me uncomfortable but it's getting easier because of things like a) understanding of technology (I know SD has been around a WHILE but that's no excuse to think I don't know how a tv works!!) b) mannerisms and way of speaking are better (it was a confidence thing- we're all in the same boat) c) it's completely illogical and understands people his own age (no one is alive at SD's age- they've all been gone a while!)

Long story short: thank goodness you're finally settling in:)

No comments:

Post a Comment