About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Sunday 16 January 2011

FIE- Saturday, 4 September 2010

*Grin*

So I have this swap-a-secret app on my ipod.
(Thats not its name!")
Usually its really depressing... but uplifting when you think :
"Hey I'm not having an affair, Ive not been molested, raped or sold into slavery!"
Anyways... I was just having a read when this one came up:

"hey you. yes, you. youre loved, so smile. things may be bad now, but everything is okay in the end. if it's not ok, its not the end. no situation is as bad as it seems at the time. you'll get through this and the end will justify the pain it took to get you there :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment