About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Sunday 1 August 2010

CRACKING UP WITH LAUGHTER

Someone should stop me.
But laughing at your...... patheticness is just too... lets face it... Hilarious...

My friends FB status: Just woken up :L

What he says will be in a gross pink colour CAUSE I CAN.
But like always, I will be a red colour... CAUSE RED IS AWESOME
A guy I USED to be friends with was all like "lol. x"
And ignoring him I was all "I can beat that- The other day I woke up at 3 ;P"
"Ashara did u delete me as a friend? X"
"Oh how funny- Are you claiming to be one ?
"Well i'd like to think,of myself as one. i know we dont talk anymore. x"
"Yeah but are you claiming to be one of MY friends ?"
"Yes. x" (THE NERVE OF HIM!!)
"Well facebook begs to differ."
"Cause u deleted me. x"
"Well done (y)"
"I'm guessing if i try to add u u'd rejected it. x" (DUHHH !!)
"DING DING DING we have a winner."
"Yay i've won something at last."
"You suck at sarcasm"

Why, after all this, would I honestly care about what you did, you're not in my life anymore so just go AWAY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment