About Me

My photo
Sometimes it is of the utmost importance to be completely honest with who you are, be it a psychotic weirdo or a boring bookworm. This is me, being both.

Friday 14 May 2010

A new kind of life.

I might dye my hair.
What colour?
I might buy lots of clothes.

What style?
I might become someone different and laugh at different things.

Why?
Its not that difficult.

You should know...
Finding yourself is hard to do sometimes.
Only sometimes...
I'm going to do a "Nula".
What she did with every new person she'd made the deal with.
A year of their lives...
I don't want to be what you'd expect.
Typical girl...
I'm waiting for something- I don't know yet.
Always waiting...watching...
Your different from others... You don't see it... I do.
You talk in without making sense to anyone...else...
I feel trapped.
A change is needed...
I don't want to hurt you, when I forget meaningless things
You say your not hurt... that should make sense...

My thoughts are jumbled... a complete mess of things.
All of the above are thoughts not followed up on.
I keep seeing words- not long enough to remember them afterwards...
Why, followers of this page, do you wish to know the thoughts behind my actions... ??

No comments:

Post a Comment